9/21/09

Single Tooth Anesthesia System (STA) Review

Review for STA or Single Tooth Anesthesia


My dentist has a new toy, it numbs just the tooth being worked on. 

I went to the dentist last week; I was dreading it, as I hate the numb face for hours after that's always the result of having dental work done but Dr Aldo surprised me with a new toy he has that only numbs the tooth just a single tooth. It's co cool.

It's called a STA or Single Tooth Anesthesia


This new anesthesia works instantly, and weares off quickly and is fantastic.

I had friends turn up as soon as I got home from the dentist to invite me out to lunch, I could go out within to lunch within minutes of getting out of the dentist office, I could eat, have a glass of wine and talk to my friends without being bothered by a numb face for hours afterward like the old days.

Signed J Rones

Read more about pain free here. STA Single Tooth Anesthesia System

San Diego Cosmetic Dentist